Vet-Sec Protection Agency is currently hiring full and part-time licensed unarmed security officers for various positions. Open availability is preferred but not required. Positions include:
Security Officers, who are willing to work days and nights for up to 12 hours per shift and are available for overtime.
Security Officers, who are willing to work days and nights and conduct patrols around a large building. Maintain the building access control along with providing excellent customer service.
Flex Security Officers, who have open availability and are willing to work with the Account Manager.
Mobile Patrol Officers, person must be willing to work nights, have good time management skills and be self-motivated. This person also needs to be able to handle high stress situations.
- Monitor CCTV
- Access control
- Perimeter patrol
- Utilizing productivity software
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Arizona Driver’s license
- Phone with message capability
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent customer service
- Effective communication skills
- Must be able to stand and walk
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Must speak, read, and write fluently in English
- Must have a professional appearance and attitude
- Current AZ Guard Card