We are looking for reliable employees to act as a communication point for emergency and non-emergency calls. You will receive requests, transmit messages, and track vehicles. The ideal candidate must be primarily an excellent communicator and able to remain calm and composed, especially in emergency situations. You must be able to multitask as well as take the appropriate action with little supervision. The goal is to enable different parties to communicate well by ensuring the accurate and timely transmission of information.
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Receive and dispatch orders for ASAP requests
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Use radio, phone or computer to send crews, vehicles or other field units to appropriate locations
- Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
- Report all violations and suspicious behaviors to supervisors, verbally or in writing.
- Develop and maintain log of surveillance observations.
- Inspect and monitor audio or video surveillance equipment to ensure it is working appropriately.
- Review video surveillance footage.
- Act as oversight or security agents for management or customers.
- Supervise or train surveillance observers.
- Observe individuals’ activities to gather information or compile evidence.
- Operate surveillance equipment to detect suspicious or illegal activities.
Hiring requirements are as follows:
High School diploma or GED
Valid Arizona driver’s license
Phone with message capability
Excellent customer service
Effective communication skills
Must be able to stand/walk for long periods 8 hours+
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Must read, speak and write fluently in English
Must have a professional appearance and attitude